Applicants must be:
- a show society which conducts an annual agricultural show;
- affiliated, or eligible to be affiliated, with Tasmanian Agricultural Shows;
- an incorporated, not-for-profit organisation, or sponsored by an incorporated not-for-profit organisation; and
- proposing to hold an agriculture show in 2019-20 and/or 2020-21.
Projects must support the operation of the annual agricultural show and provide benefit to the show society and/or the regional community through:
- upgrading and maintaining existing infrastructure; and/or
- constructing new infrastructure.
Infrastructure improvements which provide for better accessibility and inclusiveness are particularly encouraged. While the infrastructure being upgraded needs to support the operation of the annual agricultural show and its sustainability, projects that demonstrate a benefit to a wider range of facility users (eg animal show societies) are encouraged. For further information contact CSR at email@example.com or on 1800 204 224.
Closes 31 August 2019